- Chris L. Barnes, github; publications
- Elizabeth Barsotti, publications
- Albert Cardona (personal page), github, publications
- André Castro, publications
- Andrew Champion, github, publications
- Ana Correia, publications
- Marc Corrales, github, publications
- Laura Lungu, publications
- Xinyu Tang
- Eschbach C., Fushiki A. et al. 2020. "Circuits for integrating learnt and innate valences in the fly brain". bioRxiv
- Eschbach C., Fushiki A. et al. 2020. "Recurrent architecture for adaptive regulation of learning in the insect brain". Nature Neuroscience 23(4):544-555
- Valdes-Aleman, J. et al. 2019. "Synaptic specificity is collectively determined by partner identity, location and activity". bioRxiv
- Eichler K., Li F., Litwin-Kumar A. et al. 2017. "The complete connectome of a learning and memory centre in an insect brain", Nature 548(7666):175-82
- Gerhard S. et al. 2017. "Conserved neural circuit structure across Drosophila larval development revealed by comparative connectomics". eLife 6:e29089
- Schneider-Mizell CM., Gerhard S. et al. 2016. "Quantitative neuroanatomy for connectomics in Drosophila". eLife 5: e12059
- Jovanic T., Schneider-Mizell, CM. et al. 2016 "Competitive disinhibition mediates behavioral choice and sequences in Drosophila". Cell 167(3):858-870
- Zwart M. et al. 2016. "Selective inhibition mediates the sequential recruitment of motor pools". Neuron 91(3):615-628
- Fushiki A. et al. 2016. "A circuit mechanism for the propagation of waves of muscle contraction in Drosophila". eLife 5:e13253
- Berck ME, Khandelwal A. et al. 2016. "The wiring diagram of a glomerular olfactory system". eLife 5:e14859
- Ohyama T., Schneider-Mizell CM et al. 2015. "A multilevel multimodal circuit enhances action selection in Drosophila". Nature 520(7549):633-639
- Published neurons and circuits of the Drosophila central nervous system in the first instar larva, as reconstructed from serial section electron microscopy. Accessible with the open source CATMAID software (github repository and documentation). Kindly hosted by the Virtual Fly Brain.
- CATMAID open source software for connectomics (github; documentation).
- Fiji python tutorial: learn image processing with the open source software Fiji (is Just ImageJ) and the python programming language.